Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What a difference a hot bath and a cappacino makes!

Kiely decided that she'd like to embrace the world  at 6 am this morning instead of her usual 7 or 7:30am wake up time, so my rad husband went in and got her and brought her downstairs and got her settled in while I did my morning thing and woke up.  Lucky for me an early wake up time means Kiely going down for an early nap.  Anyhow, before Greggy left for work he made me a delicious cappacino, complete with the perfect foam on top, I nursed that puppy to the very last drop and before I knew it Kiely was ready for her nap.  Shortly following I took a luxurious bath complete with my Bath and Body Works Black Raspberry Vanilla shower gel and body cream to follow.  Wow, what a difference a hot bath and a cappacino makes, I feel ready for the day ahead!  Lucky for me I get to go out to lunch with my wonderful gal pal Erin and we get to catch up on life together today.  Trust me, my day is not normally filled with hot baths and lunch dates, but today you can bet I'll take what I can get.  Happy Tuesday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the great start to a day! I love to get a bubble bath when I can, too. How was lunch?

    ReplyDelete